Tuesday, May 10, 2011

La Boulangerie De Paris - Location #2

While being a proper Porto tourist at the San Bento train station, I spotted the second La Boulangerie De Paris location. There are two notable differences. First, you can't seen their bakery equipment. Second, they have a vast selection of fruit and other cold beverages. Both locations do have an upstairs seating area which was not mentioned in my first post. They also cleverly insert televisions into antique looking frames which blend in nicely.

Sao Bento is in the background below.
This time I was craving a small dinner before I taught my Wednesday night lindy hop classes. They had 1/2 Sande Frango (1/2 Chicken Sandwich) for €1.50.
Petit pain com ceriais with chicken, sliced boiled egg, tomato, lettuce, and mayo with a hint of horseradish. It was quite good and filling.

Here are some other pictures. I doubt the hairy guy is a runner. What's the suited guy thinking?
Bakery goods and cold beverage selection.
Upstairs dining area.
Sao Bento train station pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. It was the perfect place for bread, desserts, or a quick bite to eat

    ReplyDelete